Adding a Student to Your Existing PowerSchool Parent Portal Account
1. Using any web browser, navigate to: whps.powerschool.com
2. On the Sign In tab, enter your username and password to log in. There is a link at the bottom of the page to recover a forgotten username and/or password.
3. On the left navigation pane, click on Account Preferences.
4. On the Account Preferences – Profile page, click on the Students tab.
5. On the Account Preferences – Students page, you should see the students you already have added. To add another student, click on the Add button.
6. Enter your student’s name and the access ID/password that you received from your child’s school. The access ID and password are both case sensitive, so make sure you type it correctly. Click OK when you are done.
7. If you have more than one child in your Parent Portal account, you should see their names listed along the top of your screen. You can click on their name to access their information.