Information Technology Services
Infrastructure: The foundation of any Enterprise is a stable, secure infrastructure, capable of handling the daily tasks required of both today and tomorrow.
Technical Support: A computer is only a useful tool when it works properly. Our goal is to respond to helpdesk tickets in a timely manner so impacts are minimal. We proactively replace equipment to limit downtime and use documented standard operating procedures (SOPs) to address every contingency.
Application & Integration: Only relevant applications designed around end-user needs will be deployed, with emphasis on best practice and industry standard norms. We will follow benchmarks to ensure users have a consistent experience that enhances productivity, not detracts from it.
Information Cognizance: We live in the information age and believe that all end-users should have the necessary skills to gather viable, reliable information across many different resources in an ethical, safe manner.
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Online Communication and Social Networking Applications
- Communications and Access
- Classroom Guidelines
- Responsibility for Privately Owned Technological Devices
- BOE Policy 4090 Employee Use of Technology
- Use of Social Media
- Use of Graphics on Web Sites and Blogs
- Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA)
- YouTube Access for Teachers
- Administrative Guidelines for the Use of Technology