Social Worker, L.C.S.W.
- Graduated from High School in 1989 (Berlin High School)
- Served in United States Army Reserves from 1989-1995
- Graduated from University of Connecticut (B.S. in education in 1995)
- Graduated from University of Connecticut (M.S.W. in 2003)
- Worked for The Bridge Family Center from 2003-2008
- School Social Worker for WHPS since 2008 Worked at KP from 2008-2010
- School Social Worker for Smith from 2010-present
- Teacher of the Year candidate for 2017
"People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care" - Theodore Roosevelt
I am born first generation Cuban American and I have 2 sisters, Lisa and Alexis. I live with my wife (Laura) and 2 children (Grace 10 yrs old and Cooper 7 yrs old) . When I'm not in school I am a loyal and passionate sports fan and I enjoy spending time with friends and family. My favorite teams are the NY Yankees, the Miami Dolphins, the Boston Celtics, the Boston Bruins and United States Soccer (both men and women). I also enjoy playing competitive darts and have been a member of the Greater Hartford Dart League for the last 15 yrs. I also enjoy coaching my son's soccer team, cheering on my daughter's travel soccer team, and vacationing with my family during the summer. I am also a huge music fan of many different genres and enjoy going to concerts. I am blessed and fortunate to work at Smith with so many wonderful students, families and teachers.