You have 1 PagePop. View
The following work was accomplished over past few weeks:
- Drilling for the geothermal wells continued. We have completed 61, 3 to go!!
- Underground storm water system on the east side system continued and is complete.
- Steel erection and detailing work continued.
- Underground mechanicals for area "A" (Offices, Cafeteria, Gym areas) completed and area "B" (classrooms and media center) started.
- Roof drains were installed.
- Masonry fire walls were installed.
- Exterior wall framing and sheathing began in area "A".
Work anticipated the week September 21-25:
- Drilling for the geothermal wells will continue and should be completed by end of the week.
- Steel detailing work will continue.
- Installation of concrete for slab on grade for area "A" will occur on Monday, September 21st. There were will be approximately 20 concrete trucks making deliveries to the site.
- Installation of underground mechanicals in preparation for slab concrete installation in area "B" will continue.
- Exterior wall framing and sheathing will continue.
- Install base material in preparation of paving for the pre-K drop-off and parking area on the east side of the site.