You have 1 PagePop. View
August 28, 2015
The following work was accomplished last week:
- Drilling for the geothermal wells continued.
- Underground storm water system on the east side system continued.
- Steel erection and detailing work continues.
- Underground mechanicals for area "A" (Offices, Caferteria, Gym areas) completed.
- Concrete slab for the first and second floors poured for area "A".
Work anticipated this week:
- Drilling for the geothermal wells will continue.
- Underground storm water system work will continue.
- Steel erection will be completed this week and detailing work will continue including installation of decking.
- Installation of underground mechanicals in preparation for slab concrete installation in area "B" (classrooms, media center, technology and IB rooms).
- On Saturday, August 29th a road detour will be in place on Oakwood Ave in order to excavate across the road for the new electrical and telephone service. Southbound traffic on Oakwood Ave will be detoured at Layton Street and northbound traffic will be detoured at Flatbush Ave. A police officer will be present for traffic control. The trench will be paved at the end of the day.
- Roof work mobilization and drain work to begin on Area "A".