Construction Update - May 11, 2015
The following work was accomplished last week:
- Drainage work at the intersection of Sidney and Oakwood Avenues was more complicated than anticipated and required the temporary relocation of a sewer line to install the new manhole. This work will be completed by the end of today and the sidewalk and road restrictions will be removed.
- Water re-connection to the existing building was completed Saturday, May 2nd.
- Several foundation excavations and concrete pours were made.
- Gravel for stabilization continued to be brought to the site.
- Eversource (formerly CL&P) continues to work on new power lines to re-feed the existing building from Flatbush Avenue.
- Electrical connection to re-feed the existing building from Flatbush Avenue will be made on Saturday, May 16th. There will be no power to the building on that day.
- The geothermal well drilling contractor will begin work.
- Foundation excavations and concrete pours will continue.
Don't forget the Groundbreaking Ceremony on Thursday, May 14th at 8:30 AM.