Conard Soccer 2017
Varsity: Coach Massaro, JV: Coach Marinelli, Freshman: Coach Ehnot
August 24,: 8-9:30, 3-5
August 25: 3-5
August 26: 8-9:30, 3-5
Work hard this summer: conditioning and ball work to help our team excel!
No position is guaranteed. If you want to play, you must earn your spot!
Physical Expectations: (work toward these goals)
1. Juggle > 50 times (practice daily 20 minutes)
2. Mile: 7:30 or faster, 20 push-ups daily, 60 curl-ups daily
3. Attend summer training sessions (MWF: weeks specified below)
4. Work on strength and placement of shots, long balls, corner kicks, foot work
Social/ Emotional Expectations:
1. Make good choices : ) Stay out of trouble!! We need all of you eligible to play.
2. Communicate with your coach or your teammates if you are upset or need anything!!
3. Treat others the way you want to be treated!! Be positive and respectful to everyone.
1. Summer League: organized by a parent volunteer: Tami Tousignant. See Captains
2. Summer Workouts Run by Coaches: Check FB in case of weather: Mon, Wed, Fri:
9:00am- 10 at Duffy unless otherwise posted by the captains on FB
July: 10-14, 17-21, , Aug: 7-11, 14-18
3. Mick D'Arcy will run a pre-season summer clinic through leisure services (9-12 grade).
This is not a Conard High School program, it’s a Town of WH program.
Aug 21,22, 23 (6:00-8pm), $60 at the Conard Turf, Program #: 411614A
Register at Leisure Services online or at Town Hall., Not required, most attend
Register for soccer early in the Summer: Do not wait!! Everything is ONLINE
Preseason: August 24,: 8-9:30, 3-5, August 25: 3-5, August 26: 8-9:30, 3-5
8/28: 3 team scrimmage in Wethersfield 3:45, 8/29: 3-5.
Labor Day Tournament: September 2rd (8:00- 1:00)
Varsity will play and JV/ Freshman will assist as tournament helpers
Any information needed for registration, please go to: Be sure your physical is up to date www.WHPS.ORG/SCHOOL/Conard/ATHLETICS
Have Facebook? Like the Conard High School Girls Soccer Page run by Coach Massaro
Join the Conard Soccer 2017 group. Request to join and the captains will add you.
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Incoming Freshman or Anyone needing to be added to the FB Group: text one of the captains
Captains: Lena Proietti:860 817 6415 Ally Tousignant: 860 422 3474