Conard Soccer 2016
Varsity: Coach Massaro, JV: Coach Marinelli, Freshman: Coach Ehnot
Work hard this summer: conditioning and ball work to help our team excel!
No position is guaranteed. If you want to play, you must earn your spot!
Physical: (work toward these goals)
1. Juggle > 50 times (practice daily 20 minutes)
2. Mile: 7:30 or faster, 20 push-ups daily, 60 curl-ups daily
3. Attend summer training sessions (MWF: weeks specified below)
4. Work on strength and placement of shots, long balls, corner kicks
5. Practice foot skills: offensive moves (step overs, pull-backs, turning etc.)
1. Make good choices : ) Stay out of trouble!! We need all of you eligible to play.
2. Communicate with your coach or your teammates if you are upset or need anything!!
3. Treat others the way you want to be treated!!
4. RESPECT and INCLUDE all of your teammates.
Team relationships are the key to our success!!!
1. Summer League: organized by a parent volunteer: Betty Feigenbaum.
See Captains for info. (10-12 grade)
2. Summer Workouts Run by Coaches: Mon, Wed, Fri: 9:00am- 10 at Duffy
July:11-15, 18-22, Aug: 1-5, 15-19
3. Team Bonding: Attend CCSU vs Maine game Aug 21, 3:00 at Central
4. Mick D'Arcy will run a pre-season summer clinic through leisure services (9-12 grade).
This is not a Conard High School program, it’s a Town of WH program.
Aug 22,23, 24 (6:00-8pm), $60 at the Conard Turf
Register through Leisure Services online or at Town Hall., Not required but most attend
Register for soccer early in the Summer: Do not wait!! Everything is ONLINE
Preseason: August 25,: 8-9:30, 3-5, August 26: 3-4, August 27: 8-9:30, 3-5,
8/29 and 8/30: 3-5. Players will be informed on 8/30th if they made the team.
Labor Day Tournament: September 3rd (8:00- 1:00)
Varsity will play and JV/ Freshman will assist as tournament helpers
Any information needed for registration, please go to: Be sure your physical is up to date www.WHPS.ORG/SCHOOL/Conard/ATHLETICS
Have Facebook? Like the Conard High School Girls Soccer Page run by Coach Massaro
Join the Conard Soccer 2016 group. Request to join and the captains will add you.